Marmot Women's Refuge Jacket
When you know your favorite ski runs, you don't need much else besides performace-ready gear like the Women’s Refuge Jacket for a long day on the slopes. The Marmot MemBrain® 2-layer waterproof fabric and taped seams will keep you dry while the PrimaLoft® Black Insulation Eco will keep you warm on descents and the chairlift. Heat-releasing PitZips improve airflow. A built-in powder skirt, adjustable VELCRO® cuffs and a drawcord hem help keep snow out. Internal pockets plus hand and ski pass sleeve pockets keep essentials close by.
- 10k/10k Marmot® Membrain® waterproof/breathable fabric repels water and reduces internal condensation
- PrimaLoft® Black Insulation Eco is lightweight and breathable, offering warmth and wind resistance while staying compressible
- 100% seam-taped to keep water out
- PitZips provide ventilation to regulate body temperature
- Powder skirt prevents snow from sneaking in
- Waterproof center front, hand, and pass pocket zippers
- Fixed helmet compatible hood with adjustable opening
- Rated at 10,000mm (water column) waterproof and 10,000g (MVTR) for breathability
DigMyLoot is a website dedicated to bringing you sweet deals on the best products from the action sports and outdoor industries. DigMyLoot is owned by industry insiders who have unrivaled access to closeout, sample and clearance products.