Tentsile Stingray Camouflage - Material & Note:
- Poles: 2 x 8.5mm diameter anodized aluminum alloy 7001 T6
- Roof: Tear resistant insect mesh. It offers protection against the smallest sand flies
- Flysheet: Removable 70D PU coated waterproof polyester, 3000HH, in a choice of colors. Area 160ft² / 14m²
- Floor fabric: 240D inclined joint nylon-polyester composite fabric reinforced with 20+ meters of seatbelt
- Ratchets & Straps: 3 x Straps and heavy-duty ratchets buckles- 2.5-ton minimum breaking strength
- Pegs: 3 x Giant Pegs
- Maximum Capacity: 3 adults and their gear or 2 adults and 2 children
- Maximum Load: 400kg / 880lbs
- Fire Rating: Fire resistance meets USA CPAI-84 and Canadian FR16
- Please note: The floor color is apple-green on all tents
Comfort & Protection: The Tentsile Stingray combines the comfort and versatility of a hammock, with the protection, security, and multi-occupancy of a tent. Our unique 3-point anchor system provides a taut and tensioned base to the tent giving you the most comfortable night's sleep you've ever had in a tent whether you sleep on your front, back or side.
Capacity: With a 400kg weight capacity, the Stingray is designed to hold 3 adults and their gear or 2 adults and 2 children making it perfect for family adventures or group camping.
Anti-Roll Straps: Each tent is reinforced with our unique anti-roll strap system which creates separate sleeping bays for each person and prevents you from rolling to the middle of the tent; a must-have feature for multi-person camping.
Waterproof Rainfly: The Stingray comes with a 5,000 Hydrostatic Head rainfly made from strong 204D nylon-composite fabric. The rainfly extends outwards from the tent, giving you a large, dry area underneath the tent to store gear or act as another living space. The tent also includes a no-see-um mesh which will keep your tent insect-free.
No Level-Ground Needed: The tent is suspended off the ground between 3 anchor points and so there's no need to find level ground. Being held above the ground moves you away from damp, uneven or stick/stone covered ground. If you find even ground, the Stingray is compatible with our ground conversion kit.
- Weight: 9kg/ 20lbs (once experienced, you can save up to 2.kg / 6lbs by dropping 2 ratchets from your system)
Tentsile Stingray Camouflage - Weight & Specifications:
Set up time: 15 minutes
Seasons: 4 (not including Arctic Circle winter)
Size: 4.1 x 4.1 x 4.1m / 13.5 x 13.5 x 13.5ft
Pack Down Size: 58 x 24 x 24cm / 23 x 10 x 10in
Floor area: 7m² / 75ft²
Dry Porch Area with Fly: 12m² / 130ft²
- Doors: x 2
Interior Height Unloaded: 120cm / 4ft